Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Creation Roles: Paul Washer's "What a Man is Not"

What is a man suppose to look like?  What is the role of man on the earth? In Genesis 1:26  the word says, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:." So we know that man was created in the image of God. Scripture also tells us that God gave man duties and responsibilities on the earth (Genesis 1:28). Okay so now that we know a little of the basics. ... what is not a man?
I want to share with you a sermon from Paul Washer called What a Man is Not. It is a little over an hour long but it is very thought provoking. It surely made me ponder some things about the men in my family, men that I encounter in the body of Christ and the type of man I would want to marry. Please take the time to watch this video and let us know your opinions and thoughts on the subject.

No comments: