Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christian Aid Worker Killed by the Taliban

This morning, while checking my e-mails on AOL, I ran across this article about a woman named Gayle Williams. She is a 34-year-old British-South African national who helped handicapped Afghans within a Christian Organization from the UK. She was shot down by members of the Taliban while on her way to work Monday morning. There was a order put out for her death because the militants believed that she was trying to convert Muslims to Christianity.

My heart ached for this woman and her family. She was just doing the will of God and was killed in cold blood because the enemy does not want the world to know the Truth. The organization that Williams was working for said that she was not proselytizing. Nevertheless, she was still doing the will of God by helping the helpless.

May God rest her soul and I know on judgement day when she meets her maker He will say "Well done my loyal and faithful servant." Oh my stormriders, I pray that we will all hear those same beautiful words.

Please lift up Gayle Williams' family in your prayers and the countless others who are being persecuted for His name sake. Click here to read the entire article.

Also here is a video of a muslim woman who was set free by the Truth:

No comments: