Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Faith: It Can Happen! Beautiful Proposal and Wedding of Young ChristianCouple

As I was doing some research yesterday, I came across this article about a young man that proposed and married his wife on the same day! Ryan Leak, for over a year, planned the wedding using his then girlfriend's, Amanda Roman, Wedding Pinterest board that had over 200 pins. The background story is that he overheard Amanda speaking to one of her friend's that she wanted to get engaged and married on the same day. Ryan executed his bride's dream wedding successfully without her knowledge.

I wanted to share their story because it was a answered question that I posed to God. I will not expose the question but I will tell you that the answer is that "It Can Happen". God is willing and able to do above and exceedingly all we could ever ask for (Ephesians 3:20). If you are a true follower of Jesus Christ please believe that He loves you and wants the best for you. Amanda, I am sure, never saw this coming and waited 5 years to hear Ryan say "I Love You" and propose. I will allow Ryan to explain why in the video. 

The Lord is always working out things in the spiritual realm for our benefit because He and only He will receive the glory. The Lord was gloried in their wedding and because of their story it has edified and encouraged me to believe that God is able. No prayer is too ridiculous, small or big for Him. Please believe that it can happen. To read the full article and to watch the mini documentary of the proposal and wedding here is the link to theGrio website. You can also watch the video below:

No comments: