Friday, January 16, 2009

Get Unncomfortable!

In a earlier post this week, I said that I have been reading the book of Ezekiel. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that God is JEALOUS!!!! He is so upset that the Church is whoring after other gods like money, lust, un equally yoked relationships, fame, prestige, material things and etc. The Lord will not be mocked. The Lord told Ezekiel that the priest/pastors were saying that God is not in the earth, that they had dominion over the earth and the people.
This is going on today! I cried when I read Chapters 8-12 and realized that what was going on in Ezekiel's time is going on right now. We have Pastors whose sermons are not aligned with the Word. We are living in the end times and they are preaching that everything is going to be alright. You get your harvest, your breakthrough, your blessing. Everything is about you but what about Jesus? What about His will, His glory, His blessings and His Word? The bridegroom is coming soon and as the bride,we have to be ready for Him.
We are accepting things that of this world that are anti-Christ and don't even know it. As a young adult, my peers are mingling with unclean people, cultures and forms of entertianment. Wake up people and get uncomfortable!!!!! It's time to speak the truth and let people know what is going on. No more allowing people to speak their doctrine over us and not say anything. Don't allow others to live a sinful lifestyle and standby and watch them do it. Do not accept the status quo and believe everything you hear. Do your homework and research people of God.
Don't get comfortable in your own self involvement. I am talking about myself too. Yeah, I go to church 2 nights a week, read my Bible, pray and fast but am I living the word of God, shaking the foundations of hell and encouraging others to do the same? It's time that we grow deeper in our walk and learn more about how the enemy is destroying the church.
I was looking at YouTube videos from a ministry that I follow called Exministries and the clip was talking about how God's people have turned against him. Pastor G. Craig Lewis is the founder of this ministry and talks about the Truth behind Hip Hop and the involves it has on the youth. I found this clip to be very interesting and I wanted to share it. Please pray that the Lord makes you uncomfortable in these dark days to be a light to the world.

for more info on the Truth Behind Hip Hop check out exministries.com

No comments: