Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Super Book!!! The best Christian Cartoon

I was so excited when I found clips from the cartoon my sister and I grew up on in Liberia! It's called Super Book, many of you might remember it. It was about a young boy and girl discovering a book, called the Bible in a room. When ever they open the book it will take them to different stories in the Bible. They also traveled with their robot friend, created by Chris' (the boy) father.
Because our mom owned a video club we were able to watch all the episodes of this incredible cartoon. The episodes I remembered were Adam and Eve, Job, Elisha, Samson and Noah. This series left an imprint on my sister and I. I thank my parents for showing us entertainment that had a purpose and meaning. It helped us to understand as young kids who was God and the messages in the Biblical stories. I really feel it set a foundation in us as young children. Here are a few clips, maybe it will bring back some memories!




No comments: