Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's Prayer Time!!!


We need to pray more than ever. The hour is getting near and darker. Laws have been passed, confusion is controlling the minds of people, nations are falling apart, the institution of marriage has been compromised and economies are crumbling. The Bible clearly states that all these things will happen before Christ returns. (2 Timothy 3:1-4)We need to be in the prayer closet now more than ever. Things are happening so fast that it is overwhelming. My heart is aching for the lost, poor, oppressed and neglected.
The other day my sister and I were on the train and two young men entered. They were talking loud and using profanity. Soon after they entered, another man enters the train and he heads towards the door that is in between the cars and throws his stuff down next to a young lady. He opens the doors , stands between them and proceeds to urinate. The train was not moving and everyone on the platform could see what he was doing. The conductor gets on the intercom and announces that the train will be skipping some stops. Everyone gets out of the car except us. My sister notices a man heading towards our car and starts to get upset. The man had several bags, his hair and clothes were dirty. He appeared to be homeless and on a substance or he was not in his right mind.
My sister did not understand why he had to get in our car and she felt that he did it on purpose. I was so into what I was doing on my phone I disregarded it. Than the Holy Spirit got my attention and I realized that all these people needed prayer. We are a light to the world and God has placed us in areas to pray for others.
When we got off the train, I told my sister what the Holy Spirit had placed in my heart. Instead of getting upset we should pray. Like we have said throughout our posts on this blog, prayer is our most powerful weapon against the prince of this world. Miraculous, amazing and wonderful things happen when we fast and pray.
People need freedom from the strongholds of this world. The body of Christ has to unite and pray for people to receive the same grace and mercy that Jesus has given me and you. I urge you to please pray, not only for others but for yourself. The seducing spirits of this world could capture and cause you to fall, compromise, be fearful, or doubt your faith. (1 Timothy 4:1) Stand strong on the Word of God. Forget about the material things of this world. Look towards the Cross. Keep your focus on the Lord and loving your neighbors. Time is running out and Satan is trying to take as many people with him to Hell as he can.
Turn off the TV, iPod and internet. Start prayer groups in your home, workplace, or school. Pray for your city, school, workplace, coworkers, peers, friends and family. Pray for your church body, for marriages and children to be born or adopted into godly homes. The kingdom of heaven must and will advance. The Lord will keep us through this dark age.

You shall keep them, O LORD,
You shall preserve them from this generation forever.
Psalms 12:7

1 comment:

kR said...

Its God's Time!